Automatic stuffed pasta forming machine AP740
Dumpling machine AP 740 model includes:
A BRAND NEW PATENTED 4-STAGE DOUGH ROLLING TECHNOLOGY
The dough rolling process has become more gradual. It excludes mixing and tear which has a positive impact on the dough structure and significantly reduces permanent deformation of dough and its heating.
The equipment design enables the product manufacturing from soft and hard types of wheat.
Record setting performance;
Adjustable degree of dough “compaction”;
Enlarged dough hoppers, longer periods of autonomous machine operation;
Machine control is carried out via a touch screen. The machine performance statistics, maintenance schedule and its description are available on the panel;
Standard dough blow-off system;
Drives covered with protective casing;
- IP 55;
Reduced dough heating improves the organoleptic properties of dough;
- Machine control is carried out via a touch screen. The machine performance statistics, maintenance schedule and its description are available on the panel;
- The machine allows production of any customized shape;
AP 740 dumpling machine is CE certified.
- Four stage dough rolling. Dough rolling process excludes dough mixing and “tear”. Minimum dough shrinkage after the product molding.
- Dough is delivered to the automatic machine hopper by pieces. So there is no need for separate dough rolling and feeding units
- The equipment is made of materials approved to use in food industry. Frame and housing made of stainless steel.
- All components and surfaces in contact with food are easy for sanitation
- Dough cut offs are minimum and might be reused for the next production lot. Different adjustable molding drums might be applied for product molding.
- Automatic dumpling machine is an assembled unit based on a frame. Stuffing pump is placed on the frame of the automatic dumpling machine which let the whole complex to be movable.
- The machine might be completed with different filling pump depending on the structure and texture of the filling (screw-type, gear-type, vane-type).
- The filling is fed through the dismountable narrow nozzle of composite section having minimal impact on the dough structure and providing uniform filling among the rows.
- The machine design allows to manufacture production from soft and hard wheat.
- Innovative roller sealing system (without bushings)
- Nord gears (Germany). Bevel gear units are to be used in the automatic dumpling machine for high energy performance, durability and long life time.
- Ergonomical design of control location. User-friendly menu.
- Oil-bath lubrication of gears.
- SKF bearings.
- • Different dough colour and recipe application is possible.