Automatic stuffed pasta forming machine AP210
Stuffed pasta making machine AP210 model is an upgraded machine of AP 250(350) automatic machine series. A newly patented system of dough sheeting is applied. Dough sheeting process has become more gradual and excludes shock changes what significantly improves dough elasticity and diminishes dough heating.
- The equipment is made of materials approved to use in food industry
- Dumpling making machine is an assembled unit based on a frame
- Molding and product outlet are carried out by several rows. Dough cut offs might be reused for the next production lot. Different replaceable molding drums might be applied for product molding.
- The dumpling making machine can be completed with different stuffing pump depending on the structure and texture of the filling (screw-type, gear-type, vane-type)
- The machine design allows to manufacture production from soft and hard wheat
- A new design of the pelmeni machine helps prevent dough heating and improve dough organoleptic parameters
- Composite seals of shafts and rolling rollers of the machine provide additional protection to the bearings increasing their life-time
- Ergonomical design of control location and hopper capacities
- Maintenance and sanitation friendly
- Dough is delivered to the machine hopper by pieces. So there is no need for separate dough rolling and feeding units
- Oil bath lubrication of gearings is applied
Dough is fed to the dumpling machine manually.
Then dough is rolled to form two preliminary dough sheets which are fed to the rolling rollers (where it is possible to change dough thickness from 0,8 up to 2 mm – roller gap is to be adjusted by changing of the rollers). The distance between the preliminary rolling rollers and adjustable rolling rollers is tiny which prevents the dough from drying and minimizes the shop environment influence.
Further on the dough is delivered to the molding drums. Ground meat or other filling is fed to the space between the molding drums continuously.
Next stage is molding by pressing of shaped notch molding drums with ground meat or other filling inside.
End-product is removed out of the molding drums to the runout conveyor by special automatic pushers.
Each knot of the machine is actuated by a separate motor gear.