Automatic weighing and labeling line LVM-80
The line is designed for weighing a piece product with subsequent application of a label with the resulting weight on it.
The line consists of:
an infeed conveyor equipped with easily-adjustable guides to adjust the width of the product;
an acceleration conveyor to provide the necessary interval between the products.
a weighing conveyor;
a conveyor with a printer-applicator. The system provides printing and applying of the label with the weight on the top of the product.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT TO BE SUPPLIED WITH THE LINE:
an applicator to apply proprietary label (at the beginning of the line)
a rejection device located after a printer-applicator
a printer applicator to apply the label to the bottom of the product
storage system to divide the product into two groups and accumulate. Equipped with a printer for printing general information with weight and quantity of products
a software kit to exchange the information with the Enterprise Management and Accounting System.
The whole line is controlled from a single control panel located at the beginning of the line. The product is placed on the line manually or fed automatically from the packaging equipment.
- All conveyors are equipped with a cylindrical product passage (to convey sausages), easily-removable and quickly dismountable.
- A rejection device serves to eject the product which does not meet the specified weight out of the flow.
- Conveyor belts made of TECAPET (PET- Polyethylene terephthalate) having FDA approval to be used for direct food contact.
- Parts (bearing housings, drums, axes and so on) made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Conveyors are not equipped with the tensions mechanism which excludes possible overtension of the belts during the operation.
- Bearings in the housings are protected both sides by lip seals, which prevents ingress of
- agents approved to use with the material. Easily accessible various particles, moisture and conveyed products.
- Opportunity to clean the conveyors with low pressure cleaning systems applying cleaning and disinfecting to all surfaces of the machine for cleaning.
- The line consists of several separate assembly units which might be used as a separate piece of equipment or integrated with other equipment.